“We need to wake up to the probelms in the world and yet not get overwhelmed by the magnitude of them.. not suffer in our activism, but instead find joy in what we are doing to help ameliorate the global problems” Feminist and agricultural activist Vandana Shiva, p. 129 in Ecotherapy by Buzzell and Chalquist.
We envision a world in which people feel well, live peacefully together in balance with the natural environment. As members we stand up for these goals with every step in our everyday lives. We are women and men from all generations, different nationalities, different ethnicities and from all over the world. We are convinced that we can do better together. We move towards our vision with confidence, joy, creativity and commitment. That is Hudara’s community.
What does it mean to be a member?
- You will be informed about Hudaras activities and the developments of related thematic areas.
- You will be invited to participate in resolutions of the organisation that follow democratic processes.
- You will be able to connect with our community for support. You may contribute with your ideas, skills and strengths of any kind to our organisational purposes and projects.
- You will be invited to participate in our events or workshops in working on what the local community needs to thrive.
- You will contribute with a membership due. The amount is based on the principle of solidarity. This means that you decide what to contribute. Members who have a higher income should pay a higher contribution than those who have less. The minimum is 2 Euro a month.